Oracle Cloud CX (Customer Experience)
Your customers expect the same experience with your brand, regardless of where the interaction takes place—on social media, online, in-store, on your mobile app, on your website, or through the call center. If you fall short of these expectations, customers will easily jump to any number of better options, putting your business at risk. In hyper-competitive, commoditized markets, customer experience is a competitive advantage.
Oracle Customer Experience Cloud consists of cloud-based tools for CRM, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, e-commerce and other tools including price quote tools. Both on-premises and cloud-based CRM solutions are available.
Oracle CX includes the following modules:
- Oracle Sales Cloud
- Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Oracle Service Cloud
- Oracle CPQ Cloud (cloud provides tools for product configuration, pricing and quoting (CPQ).
- Oracle Commerce Cloud
Optimize and synchronize complex business processes including:
- Customer data – know the customer to offer appropriate products, services and promotions
- Content -create and manage effective product content
- Sales and marketing - deliver the right message
- Ecommerce - engage with customers with a scalable ecommerce platform.
- Inventory and allocation - ensure timely, convenient delivery.
- Service -provide the right answers and resolutions.
- Analytics - draw on comprehensive data—including third-party data—and optimize everything from demand forecasts to assortments, pricing, promotion, and space.
- Mobile apps - deploy mobile applications quickly and easily—for consumers and employees alike.
To find out more about Oracle Cloud CX or any of GSI's products or services, call us at 855-GSI-4ERP or click on CONTACT US to send us a request for more information.